Hello people I hope you all had a nice holiday. I'm just here to write down resolutions that will most likely not be accomplished but I like to make things feel official by writing them so yeahhhh LOL.
Anyways there's never a year that was the BEST or the WORST because every year's just gonna have its good and bad parts so whatever. I'll just talk about the good parts of 2013:
February: Got an intuos FINALLYYY.. my hand hurts less when i draw now e u e
April: Got to meet up with
and hang out at a convention together and I also went to Arizona and Las Vegas which was ... educational? Idk I liked Arizona more cuz it had more nature stuff LOL
June: I got to go to
's graduation and I got to stay with him at his house for like a week and had a lot of funnnnn
August: Went to Hawaii where I became one with nature
December: Went to Disney World!!!!!!!3ei293498dkfhfdjgkh for like the 785654th time even though I remember everything there, I really never get tired of it because it is just full of happiness there even though 9/10 of the times you're frustrated because you have to wait on lines and suffer from dying feet.
Those were just some of the big moments. I had a lot of other smaller moments whether if it was with friends + family or just being by myself, but I guess those are more personal. My goal last year was apparently to do more of Synesthesia / work on it more... I guess I did work on it more with bobby and ikm .. well whatever it is we're FARTHER THAN WE WERE A YEAR AGO LOL;; But I really do hope to do something with it one day..
Anyways here are my goals for 2014:
1. Open Commissions
2. Do more videos / animations
3. GET ACCEPTED INTO COLLEGE (At this point I don't even care as much if I get accepted or rejected from Calarts specifically, I would just like to get into a school, preferably not the one in NY but ringling or scad is good. Sheridan is ehh)
learn to drive lol
5. Hang out more with bobby and ikm in real life
6. Save money
7. BE HEALTHIER (gonna try to not fall for junk food all the time and do more work outs ughghggh i printed out the blogilates fitness calendar just for this)
8. Experiment more with art
9. Clean my room more often
10. Try to poop once everyday because that is healthy living yes <- broken promise guaranteed lol